Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Curls or Straight?


For the first time since Jensen was 12 months old I have let his hair grow. Usually I cut it every 3 weeks. I didn’t even know that his hair was so curly because it has always been very short. So what do you think curly mop top, or short and straight? The Young Women in our ward think curly but I can’t decide if I like it.



Teeth, teeth, teeth






Siesa’s teeth came in a month ago but I finally got a picture of them. So cute. She’s been drooling and been very irritable for a few days, I think she is getting more teeth.

5 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Oh man, I think he is cute both ways!

Anne said...

I agree, cute both ways! Fun to have variety I guess. :)

Becky J. said...

I love the curls! Leave it that way until we can see him again! :) Very cute.

Toni said...

Curls. the girls will eat him up with that curly hair. Too cute! Caroline will have some competition with who has the cutest curls now!

B said...

Oh it has to be those curls! What a couple of adorable children!

Brenda