Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bug Fun

Here are some pictures of our Halloween costumes. Jensen was a cockroach (yes, a cockroach, that was his request and he would not be talked out of it, it’s a good thing I have some experience in sewing), Siesa was a dragonfly, Derek was a spider and I was a butterfly. We went to a ward Halloween trunk or treat. Jensen was running around the whole night hissing at people being a scary cockroach. He enjoyed the Trunk or treat a lot but about half way through he said “I am done getting candy my bag is getting too heavy” I was thinking, great, less candy I will have to throw away so we stopped. Siesa on the other hand just wanted to eat everything she got as soon as she got it.

I forgot to put on there antenas, oops









4 comments:

Becky J. said...

You all look so cute! The costumes turned out great, even the yucky cockroach. Looks like you had a great time!

Valeri Crockett said...

The cockroach rocks Sidsie!!! Why didn't I have you give me sewing lessons??????
You are looking great. I sure wished you lived closer!

Anne Strawberry said...

You guys look great altogether! I love Jensen's costume- your kids are going to have the best Halloween costumes and never understand how lucky they are! Too cute!

Becky Slivka said...

You never cease to amaze me with your mad sewing skills. Matt and I think you have the cutest kids, and I can't believe how blonde Siesa is. So cute.