Thursday, September 9, 2010

What to do with all that art?

It all started 2 years ago when Jensen started preschool. Now with two kids in school/preschool it has gotten out of control . . .art , art and more art. Don’t get me wrong I love doing art projects with my kids but what to do with them has always been the question. I was tired of random pictures stuck all over the walls so I decide it was time to come up with a better solution to display my kids art projects. I stretched fabric on wooden frames and with the help of a staple gun created this.

and with the art

With the help of push pins we can switch the pictures anytime we what. It has been fun for my kids to be able to have there art work on display instead of all over the house.


Next problem -how to keep books on the book self with a 3 year old and a 11 months old. any thought?

3 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

looks great!i made an art display for the girls but it is still not enough. ;) i have thought about the book thing too. i thought a canvas type book display, with multiple rows, where the kids load them from the top. does that make any sense? oh you can probably goggle it.:)

Lindsay said...

that is such a cute idea! I like the fabric that you used.

Cecily said...

Love this, and Danielle's idea is also great. Right now Simon wants all his paintings taped above his bed.