Sunday, March 6, 2011

Art + Mess = Fun

My younger bother has a sign on his door that says “A messy room is the sign of a creative mind”. I have decided two things 1. with kids there is never a mess to big that can’t be clean up. 2. as long as my kids are happy and busy creating something, I am fine with the mess. Here are a few of our messy project we have done this month


I gave my kids a 5 pound bag of corn meal, spoon, bowls, pans and eventually water to play with. They were entertained for over an hour and a half.




We decorated small little cakes for family home evening. Yum, Yum.


We made finger paints with sweet and condensed milk and food coloring. It was the stickiest, shiniest, and sweetest finger paint I have ever used.



I love a good art project!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Man, I wanna be like you when I grow up!