Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday shirt



That’s right we are expecting #3. I am 4 months along (I can’t remember how many weeks, honestly I had a hard time remembering the first time around so now I don’t even try) I am due October 5th. A few weeks ago when the kids and Derek went shopping for a birthday gift He asked the kids what they should get me. Siesa said
‘Pretty shirt” She was walking all around the store saying "Mommy pretty shirt” so one of my gifts was this shirt, good thing they got a maternity one. I have been feeling much better the last few weeks and life is starting to get back to being some what normal. For the first few months I was sick and so really didn’t do anything that wasn’t absolutely necessary so basically I laid on the couch unless my kids needed me. That is the real reason that I have not been blogging much these days. I am doing much better and we are very excited to have another baby.

10 comments:

Anne said...

Sidsie I'm so excited for you! I hope you haven't been too sick (especially with the two kiddos already running around!) Do you guys have a bet yet for boy or girl? We know the baby will be cute for sure!

B said...

Congrats! That is exciting!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Sid! I hope they are able to make this pregnancy more bearable than ever before.

Adamson Family said...

Wow. Congratulations. We are really excited for you. I'm glad your feeling better. Your kids are cute. Funny that their birthdays are only a day apart. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

From our family to yours said...

I wish i was close enough to give to a great big gigantic HUG! I miss you tons and hope you get to enjoy your pregnancy! Sending our love, tori, thomas, (tegan, tyson and tucker.
by the way cute picture...your hair is getting long...

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

Yeah! Congrats! You look so cute, I know your early stages of pregnancy are pretty hard, I hope you are doing okay!

Andy and Kimi said...

Congrats!! That is great news!! You look fantastic.

Nycole said...

Yeah!!!! I wish you all the sleep and energy you'll need. (ah, if it were only that easy) Congrats!!

mcdmale said...

Sid, I'm so excited for you. That is sooo great. You look amazing. You're still so skinny. I guess that's from being sick. Let us know when you have the baby, and what it is. Love, Stephanie

Becky Slivka said...

Congratulations!! I was wondering how you would handle one of your horrible pregnancies with two kids, but you are a superstar. I hope things keep getting better for you!