Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Grand Tour

There are so many things about our kitchen that I love but I’m just going to point out a few of my favorite things.

Double Oven - I am in love with my oven, it’s true. I can now cook 2 different things at the same time with different temperatures, ingenious.


I painted the kitchen Myth Gray( it really should be called Myth Blue) and I love it! (thanks Allison for the paint color)



One Big Sink - I could probably fit all of the kids in it for a bath. It makes cleaning pots and pan so much easier. I also enjoy the garbage disposal (It took Derek and I 4 hours and 2 trips to home depot to get it the sink and garbage disposal working. After 2 weeks I still feel proud every time I turn it on.)



Ikea Varde handles

Canyon Slate tile- this is the tile we are going to put in next weekend.


Drawers – I put as many drawers in my kitchen as I could and it is so wonderful to have space to put things in.


The Chandler

New Caledonia granite counter tops


Garbage can – I have a cabinet that you open which our garbage can sits inside of hidden and convenient to access.

Refrigerator with a water dispenser(the kids love that now they can get their own ice and water anytime they want, that means less work for me),


Island – I love having so much counter space.


I hope you enjoyed your tour


10 comments:

Becky J. said...

I did enjoy it! But I'm having counter top envy, I have to admit. I can't wait to have a kitchen I love cooking in, too! Love the way yours turned out!

Sarah said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! I might have oven envy. That is truly a genious idea. Happy cooking in your new cool kitchen!

Danielle Strong said...

it looks amazing!!! soooo soo pretty.

Shelly said...

Wow Sidsie. That is such a difference. And I might be having the whole kitchen envy. It looks, literally, incredible! You did such a good job at designing and putting it all together. Wow. I am stunned. Love it!

Cecily said...

Oven envy, counter envy, soon-to-be floor envy. I love your kitchen! Hope mine turns out as good when it reaches the top of our lists.

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

Looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE white cabinets and your blue paint looks great with them too! You did a fantastic job! All the hard work paid off big time!

Wendy Niceler said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ola Sadowska said...

Thank You so much! This is so helpful. I am trying to decide if I like this caountertop color with white cabinets and its awesome that I found your blog to help me decide. Thank You again!

Anonymous said...

I am deciding on my counter tops and New Caldonia is one of my finalists. Are you planning on a backsplash or can you leave that are a painted?
Janyce