Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Happenings


We went to a pumpkin patch. They had a maze, a hay ride, blow up bouncy slides, farm animals etc all the usual stuff.
As you can tell from there faces Jensen and Siesa loved the fun house, they played in the fun house for 45 minutes. They would run out smiling and laugh and run back in. I couldn’t go in but I could hear them laughing inside having a great time.



Witches Party

Some friends threw a witches party at my house (my friend didn’t think everyone would fit in her house so I offered my house for the party) We decorated the night before by candle light because my power went out 20 minutes after starting, very random but very fitting for Halloween We had a good time.




Siesa and I made pumpkins to decorate morning, just for fun.


Derek celebrated his 31st birthday. We didn’t do too much because he had to go out of town the next day but I did make a yummy salmon dinner and mint brownies.

No comments: