Monday, December 10, 2007

Early Christmas

We had an early Christmas. Bryce and Debbie came to visit for a few days. Of course they wanted to see Jensen and Siesa open their gifts so we had an early Christmas. It was fun because in 3 weeks we will get to have Christmas again. I can’t really tell you what we got because it is very similar to what the rest of the Drysdales will get and I don’t want to spoil the surprise. But here are some picture of the day.






We went to dinner at Huoston’s to celebrate Derek passing the CPA exam. It was soooo yummy. Derek had a very yummy stake and I had fish (I think it was striped bass) and shrimp. When we left the restaurant Jensen started to tell us what his favorite part was. He first said that he really liked the ice cream, French fries, and ketchup. Then he said, “Oh and I really liked my grilled cheese sandwich, oh and the brownie was really good, too.” In other words, Jensen’s favorite part was everything.

Siesa got her first taste of BBQ ribs yum, yum.


1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

Jensen and Siesa are so adorable. Happy early Christmas and keep blogging. I am so glad I can get updates on your life here.