Sunday, February 14, 2010

4 months


This one has a great view of her hair. I did not try to make her hair stick up, I am just to lazy to try to get her hair to stay down. Actually truth be told, I like her little Mohawk.


Elsie is already 4 months. She has been a great baby. She is now sleeping through the night 11-12 hours. Yeah!

Elsie is a very vocal baby. She makes lots of noises but they are happy and it’s like she’s saying pay attention to me. I love to talk to her because she will respond back with cooing and squealing.

Elsie wakes up so happy, she almost never cries for me to get her but just makes happy cooing and squealing sounds. When I go into the room to get her from bed she gives me the biggest smile and is so happy to see me. I love it! It is so fun to wake up to such a happy baby.

No comments: