Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gymnastics

When I asked the kids if they wanted to take gymnastics Siesa was very excited and immediately said, yes. Jensen said, “That’s not really my thing mom.” I said, “What is your thing?” and he said, “sports!” After some encouragement and finding out that one of his friends was going to be in his class he agreed to try it. Both of the kids LOVE it. The classes take place at an actual gym so they have all the real equipment and smaller versions of the real equipment that the kids can play on. They can balance on beams, swing on bars, jump on trampolines and there are pads everywhere.



Jensen and Siesa in the “pit”. It’s a huge whole about five feet down with trampolines on the bottom and then about three or four feet of spongy square balls. They can slide or jump into the pit and the kids have tons of fun.








2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! Especially the pit. :)

Adamson Family said...

Hope they like it. Jensen's comment too funny. I actually took my kids to an open gym this week and they loved it. I should look into doing a class.