Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's a . . .


Baby. As we have with our other children we did not find out the Gender of the baby. Here are the reasons why

-The big phone call after the birth is much more exciting since you actually have something to announce.

- It doesn't really matter since we can't change the gender and we have everything we could possibley need.

-Derek wouldn't really believe it untill he saw it in person not a picture. I know most of the time the gender is properly stated but we just happen to know a few people whose doctor's were wrong.


- last but not least to be honest it makes me a little happy to annoy everyone.


About 4 months to go and we can't wait!


5 comments:

Natalie Putnam said...

Cute Picture :)

Anne said...

I knew you wouldn't find out. :) I'm sure it's fun not too (but I'm too crazy about getting ready not too! Maybe after I have one of each. Maybe...) Cute picture- I'm sure this baby will be adorable like your others! :)

Nycole said...

It doesn't surprise me at all. I'm so glad you are doing well and that the baby is growing well.

Becky J. said...

SO glad it's not an iguana this time, just a baby. Phew! :) I always figured that your last reason on the list was the real reason why you don't ever find out. Doesn't annoy us, though!

Hope you're feeling well and it's good to see that baby's doing well, too!

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

Yeah! You are much tougher than me, I couldn't do that if I tried! We are so excited for you guys! I have one week to go until our little Ethan is here--I get induced on Friday, we can't wait.